buried under the rock of lies (episode 12)


Mama d: I did all of this to make you suffer
David’s mum:you did a very bad thing, this is not only to make me suffer but this two children that love each other (she said with tears as she looked at me and David behind me) you could have just chosen to kill me than to do all this (she said bitterly but David’s father came to her)
David’s dad: it’s ok please (he said to his who then calmed down and walked to me and she placed her palms on my cheeks) I should have known that you were my daughter, I also loved you ever since David brought you and I have long been saddened over the lost of dami’s twin, and I always prayed to God that one day I will find my baby girl but I don’t know why God decided to do all these (she weeded as she looked at me, at that moment I kept on pushing away the thought of her being my mother, I can’t let it be)
Mama d: forgive me mini, forgive me kemi for all I did to you (but this only angered me as I left David’s mum and rushed to her)
Me: you are a wicked woman and I pray that you never have peace because you don’t deserve it
Mama d: I am sorry mini, if I could only turn back the arms of time
Me: but you can’t(I screamed at her as the inspector came to me and pulled me away from her, I turned back to where David was standing but he wasn’t there and suddenly fear gripped me) where is David? (I asked as we all headed a car drive out roughly and we all went out only to see david drive out of the house roughly)
David’s mum: somebody please stop him (she screamed out and before I knew what was happening my heart started to thunder in fear and my eyes began to spin, I did not understand what was going on so I held on tightly to something as my eyes started to spin faster and faster, bidemi ran to me and I headed her call my name until my grip on whatever I was holding slipped and I slumped down and my eyes closed shut, I could hear a lot of people calling my name but slowing their voices reduced and then flashes and images of the past went by in my mind and I could see nothing or hear anything until all went blank)

i woke up to a beep sound and i opened my eyes and saw a doctor beside my bed and i turned to the other side and saw bidemi
bidemi: she is awake doctor (she said to the doctor who immediately came to check me, he felt my heart pulse and check my eyes)
doctor: miss tumi welcome back to the world (he said as he romoved something from my face and it was then that i noticed that i was wearing a gas mask) can you breath (he asked and i nodded gently considering that i could breath air, but i was still wondering what i was doing in an hospital, the doctor injected something into my drip and said somethings to bidemi before he left the room)
bidemi: i am glad that you are awake tumi
me: what am i doing here (i said as i tried to remember what last happened, then all of a sudden i remembered everything) how is david? (i asked as i remembered that david had drove out roughly and my friend smiled slightly)
bidemi: he is fine (she said and i felt a little bit relieved)
me: what about everyone else and what really happened to me
bidemi: you passed out and went into coma, we all rushed you to the hospital as we were all scared
me: how long did i go into coma
bidemi: it has been three days (she said as my eyes popped out shock, so it was true that someone could sleep for that long, i was so close to death, i could have died definitely something called me back to life and at that moment i began to believe that God actually existed)
me: but where is david now (i asked but i could see the change in her face but she quickly smiled to cover it up)
bidemi: he…is…em (she began to stammer and at once i knew that she was lying and definately something was wrong)
me: bidemi don’t lie to me, where is david? what happened to him (my heart beat faster and faster)
bidemi: tumi you are just recovering, believe me he is ok (she said but i could still tell that she was lying)
me: where is david, if you want me to be calm then i want to know where david is, i wanna see him
bidemi: ok (she said dejectedly as she stood up and walked outside and i saw her speaking to some nurses and they brought a wheelchair into the room with bidemi behind them) tumi i will take you to david ok, just promise me that you will be calm
me; i will be, i just wanna see him (i said to her as she nodded and the nurses helped me up from the bed and unto the wheelchair and they wheeled me out of my room and down the hallway until we got to a department “ICU” and i was wheeled into the room and i saw david’s dad and dami at the waiting room, dami looked worried but she smiled anyway to me, i began to think that something was terribly wrong, i was wheeled on until we got to a room and i saw david’s mum outside the room and i could see that there were tears in her eyes but she came to me)
david’s mum: why didn’t you tell me that she was awake bidemi
bidemi: immediately she woke up she demanded to see david no matter what i said
me; please can i see david
david’s mum: ok child ( she said as the door opened and i was wheeled in and i could see a man on the bed with a lot of drips connected to him and at once fear gripped me as i got closer i saw that it was david, and my heart thundered in fear) david! (i screamed out as i touched him, his body wasn’t moving, but his chest was going up and down slowly at least he was breathing, then i looked forward and i saw that he had some stitches on his face and some bandages on his arms and his left leg was plastered and their was a gas mask on his face, i looked at him and i noticed that tears rolled down my face, i hated to see him hurt but now he was hurt and injured all over and he looked terrible) what happened to him? (i asked looking back at bidemi and david’s mum, what could have happened to him i wandered in my mind as i looked back at david on the bed)

Comments